Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Jamestown @ Williamsport

If you have read my blog from the beginning, you are aware that I am not a huge Greg Legg fan. He doesn't like to sign autographs. I have gotten over this. However, when he prevents me from getting other autographs, I am not happy. So was the case today in Williamsport.

The home team is supposed to have the field from 4-5 PM, and the visitors from 5-6 PM, with the gates opening at 6 and the game starting at 7. Greg Legg does not see eye to eye with this schedule. He had his team out on the field from 3:30-5:30, causing Jamestown to be on the field from 5:30-6:30. At 6:30, all the players had to rush into the clubhouse, get changed, and rush back out causing a terrible autograph scene. Here is what I was able to get:

Torre Langley 5/5 (Get him now, you can tell he doesn't like signing and wont when he makes it big.)
Charlie Corbell 2/2 (Coach seemed extatic that I had some of his cards.)
Justin Jacobs 3/13 (Was in a rush since he didn't come out til 6:30 thanks to Legg. Said he'd get the rest after the game, but I wasn't able to stick around.)
I also got 21 on the team sheet.

I will be back tommorrow to finish off the rest of my Jacobs (a lot) and maybe do Williamsport a little.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: