Monday, June 18, 2007

The Penn League Begins

I started off the day by going to the Williamsport Crosscutters afternoon practice. It was boring, to say the least, but I managed to get Bill Bliss 7/7. Also managed a broken bat from Derrick Mitchell and 4 BP balls. 6 hours spent, and 7 more Bill Bliss autographs added to my collection. Was it worth it? Not really. BUT I still had the Meet & Greet Session in the late afternoon.

It was there I got:
D'Arby Myers 6/6 (Couldn't have been nicer. Gave me his e-mail, myspace, and couldn't believe I had cards of him.)
Charlie Yarbrough 16/16
Ken Dominguez 5/5
Mike Durant 4/4
Greg Legg 6/16 (Well, apparently he signs 1 card for every hit he ever had in the Majors.)
Derrick Mitchell 1/1 GU Bat

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am DONE with Williamsport except for Greg Legg (at least until I get my 100 lots of Myers and Yarbrough in. Hehehe.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wilson Alvarez, Turner Ward and the State College Spikes tommorrow night.

No comments: