Tuesday, June 19, 2007

State College @ Williamsport

It was not a good day. It started off by nearly getting in a fight with an over-zealous ball chaser in batting practice (I got 7 balls, in case you were wondering). There was a tornado spotted. It was rainy all day before they cancelled the game in the 2nd. The Spikes were not good signers for Penn League standards. Here are the totals:

Mike Moriarty - 4/4 (Great signer, didn't have a lot because my order didn't come in so I had to made due with what was already in my collection.)
Wilson Alvarez - 5/5 (Also a great signer, signs whatever you give him. I got the non-card stuff out of the way.)
Turner Ward 1/16 (Seemed nice besides the fact he said "I'll sign one for everyone, is that alright?" Ehh, sure.)
Austin McClune 3/13 (Was late for stretches. He said he'd get the rest after the game. I believe him.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Also got 19 on the team sheet.

Thrilled to be alive after BP.

Next up State College again on Thursday.

Oh, I have to thank my friend Marcy for hooking me up with a bunch of signed cards she's gotten signed this year (Below).


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: