Friday, June 22, 2007

State College @ Williamsport - II

It was a double header tonight, and the second game ended on a balk. Crazy stuff. An average night for graphing, I didn't do too bad. Here are the totals
13 BP Balls (Gave 2 away to little kids out there who had the misfortune of trying to get balls with The Maniac Collector.)

Pre-Game:
Wilson Alvarez 9/18 (I like Wilson Alvarez.)
Austin McClune 13/13
Turner Ward 1/10 ("I'll get the rest of these after the game." I beileved you Turner, I really did.)

I then spotted Pirate rover Gary Redus hitting some players fungos. I pulled out "The Great Scout Box" and got him to sign 18/18 (I had about 20 more but I didn't want to push it.)

Post-Game:
Turner Ward 1/9 (AAAAAAAAH TURNER! If 1/9 constitutes as "the rest" then I'll be damned. You just wait til next series Turner, you just wait.)

Also got 2 trades in, Ron Guidry certified card and a Jeff Francouer for my set both in trades for Matt Holliday signed cards.

Next up is Syracuse @ Scranton. The goal will be 100 autographs. It is doable, as I have cards for basically everyone.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: