Friday, July 6, 2007

State College @ Williamsport 7/5

Another excellent day in the New York-Penn. I met State College's bus early and got:

Mike Moriarty 18/36 (Made me sware up an down that I only had the two pages...it's a good thing he didn't flip or I would have been screwed. Really nice and talkative guy though.)

Wilson Alvarez 18/18 (Always excellent.)

I got 6 balls in BP as well.

I wasn't able to do pre-game inside, but I made it for postgame and got:

Turner Ward 0/3 (Shook me off. I am really starting to hate Turner Ward.)
Missed Matt Clarkson getting blown off by this asshole.

D'Arby Myers 16/20 (Gave him 2 regulars, and he saw the chromes on the page and was like "C'mon man hook D'Arby up with some chromies(sic)!" D'Arby is easily the most friendly and willing signer on the team.)
Mike Durant 1/1 (Got my first printing plate signed. It looks amazing. I have another one for Abel Gomez coming in the mail.)

I also got some help and ended up getting 10 more Moriartys done. He is really a great guy and don't be afraid to go up to him with a page or two.

I also got my Auburn stuff back from my friends. I got back 2 Dennis Holmberg's and 15 J.P. Arencibia's back. Arencibia was doing 4 per.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I forgot to mention that yesterday I purchased a Colter Bean signed game-used jersey at auction at the game. I'm gonna try to get it inscribed up next time I'm in Scranton (2 weeks). It looks sick!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next up is Tri-City @ Williamsport on Saturday. I will probably do Williamsport, as I don't think I have anything of Tri-City.

I better start putting my signed cards away. These are my signed cards from the last 2 weeks.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: