Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Devil Rays @ Yankees

I made the annual trip up to this hell hole of a stadium just to mainly watch a ball game. You cannot get autographs outside the stadium, and the security/ushers are all jerks, so I wasn't expecting much nor did I bring much. I did get lucky and got something actually cool, and got to see a 21-4 game, so I was pleased.

Scott Kazmir 1/1 8x10 (He was playing catch with Casey Fossum and slowly moving toward the dugout after every throw so to avoid the autograph hounds. Fossum overthrew him, however, and Kazmir would have to give the ball back to the fan who got it. He then signed at this spot when he was done for about 10-15 people using the same ball point pen for mainly kids with cheap baseballs. I stood there with my 8x10 right in front of him and begged "Scott take the sharpie." the whole time. He finally did, signed my 8x10 as his last autograph, and ran in. Pretty pumped to get this puppy signed.)

Edwin Jackson 2/2

Next up - Vermont @ Williamsport tommorrow.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: